PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
FANE.CO.UK is a website operated by FANE PRODUCTIONS LIMITED (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10553422 and trade from Adam House, 7-10 Adam Street, London, WC2N 6AA
To contact us, please email [email protected]
We reserve the right to amend or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, please check these terms regularly. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions apply to your ticket purchase with immediate effect from the date of publication on our website. Changes made to the Friends & Priority Bookers portion of these Terms and Conditions will be made available to members via email.
These terms were most recently updated on 6th December 2021.
By purchasing a ticket(s) you agree to the following:
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that all their details are correct at the time of purchase.
- Subject to your statutory rights, tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or returned.
- Subject to your statutory rights, we reserve the right to vary any advertised non-key performer/ artist and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and content where necessary.
- A non-refundable per ticket booking fee may be applied to your booking which will be indicated prior to you placing your order.
- A non-refundable per ticket fee may be applied for international shipping which will be indicated prior to you placing your order.
Fane may, from time to time, offer promotional discounts or concessions on tickets. No discounts or concessions will be made retrospectively.
Fane Online Events
If you are purchasing a digital ticket for a Fane Online event, you additionally agree to the following:
- Fane will only offer refunds where there is a material change to the advertised event, such as where a headline artist does not appear at your pre-booked gig or concert.
- If your purchase includes a book; Fane cannot be held liable for any books that are lost, stolen or damaged after they have been dispatched. .
Fane Live Events
If you are purchasing a ticket for a live Fane event, you additionally agree to the following:
- Subject to your statutory rights, once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, resold or refunded.
- If an event is cancelled, you will be offered a refund.
- If an event is rescheduled, you will be offered an exchange or refund.
- Refunds will cover only the face value of the tickets and will not include any other costs or fees, such as associated booking fees or delivery charge.
- Refunds or exchanges must be requested from your point of purchase, which may carry their own terms and conditions.
- Only tickets purchased through the venue’s Box Office or approved agents are valid for admission.
Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket makes it void and the ticketholder may be refused entry.
Some performances may have specific conditions of sale. These will be listed on the event pages for that event on this site and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check this before they purchase tickets.
Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person for certain events.
Fane reserves the right to make non-material alterations to the advertised programme.
Reasonable efforts to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
The unauthorised use of cameras, audio and video equipment is strictly prohibited.
Purchase of a ticket means you consent to filming, photography and sound recording which may include you as a member of the audience and its use in commercial distribution without payment, and for these purposes you waive any and all intellectual property rights, including copyright and moral rights.
Individual venues may introduce additional safety measures for customers and staff attending performances in accordance with government guidelines and/or their own risk assessment of the events. If measures are introduced, you will be informed by email as soon as possible. All attendees will be required to comply with these measures.
All tickets purchased through Artist-Tix will be eligible to be refunded if you are unable to attend due to the following COVID related circumstances:
- You have tested positive for Covid 19 either by PCR or LFT self-test
- You are currently symptomatic of COVID-19 and awaiting the results of/will be taking a PCR test (proof of test result positive or negative after the event will be required)
- You have been asked to self-isolate by the NHS Track & Trace service
You must contact [email protected] via email 3 hours before the performance time and provide proof of your Covid related circumstances.
If you decide you feel unable to attend for any other reason our standard terms and conditions above apply.
Events outside the control of Fane
If an event occurs which is outside the reasonable control of Fane, for example illness of the artist(s), strikes, failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, pandemic or epidemic, war, terrorism, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors, we will not be liable to you as a result of any delay or failure to perform our obligations under these terms and conditions.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site at any time without notice.
You must keep your account details safe
If you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other log-in account set up information, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know, or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected]
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our sites, tickets, books, merchandise and / or promotional materials. All such rights are fully reserved.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our sites is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees that the content on our sites is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- The use of this Site is on an “as is” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made to the extent permitted by law.
- Subject to our statutory obligations, we do not accept any liability for your use of this Site or our services.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, howsoever arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
We are not responsible for viruses, and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our sites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, any servers, computer or database connected to our sites. You must not attack our sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our sites
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.